Blind Bim's Emporium

In the Old Way- ask the old folks

Friday, February 26, 2010

I've got a bike you can ride it if you like

It can seem like an eternity since the time I thought I was capable of anything. It wasn't like I woke up one day and decided that I couldn't attain all that I dreamed of, but the quotidian richness and demands for time and energy has distracted me from the type of dreaming I did in high school. But truth be told, it was a delusion that I was capable of anything. Or to put it more accurately, I wasn't capable of everything because a steadfast devotion to one pursuit or ambition would inevitably render other dreams unattainable.

Yet the recognition that I didn't pursue some dreams and realization that it's OK allows me to appreciate the fantastic achievements of others, such as Danny MacAskill's bicycle acrobatics:


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger Iburiedpaul said...

Holy shit! My back hurts just looking at those landings! Fearless

 

Post a Comment

<< Home