Blind Bim's Emporium

In the Old Way- ask the old folks

Friday, November 07, 2008

'Cross that Minnesota border keep 'em scrambling


For the first time in my life, save for a quick stint to satisfy a high school civics class requirement, I campaigned for a political campaign last weekend. The cause of my sudden politicking activity was my fervent desire to see Al Franken unseat Norm Coleman in the US Senate.

Due to the closeness of the race neither candidate immediately made it into the winner's circle. Coleman, continueing his campaign against decency and common sense, called for Franken to call off the state-mandated recount since he says "I just think the need for the healing process is so important."

Heal yourself, Norm, before you worry about us. How's preparation for your latest lawsuit coming? Oh, which lawsuit? Not that one, but this one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home